Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Thornett <ch...@constantia.io> on 2022/03/24 17:23:01 UTC

FOR REVIEW: blog post - Kinetic Data case study

For the next blog, we're highlighting a recent user case that is going/gone
live in the 'Case Study' section of the website.

Here's the Google Doc for 72-hour review, please add any edits or
suggestions as comments, please:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xWXWgo-bB3Lx32tEhA77h14-40uN_8N2OnMFu7m-8gg/edit?usp=sharing

On case studies generally, if you're aware of companies/organizations that
haven't provided one for the project or we need to do a refresh, please let
me know.

Chris Thornett
senior content strategist, Constantia.io
chris@constantia.io
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/cthornett/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ChriThor>