Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/10/08 16:51:34 UTC

Best approach to implement includes/excludes in Mojo?

What would be the best approach to implement something like Ant's
includes/excludes in M2 mojos? Currently i'm only using a very basic
subclass of DirectoryWalker + Commons IO FileFilterUtils.

<plugin>
    <groupId>my.groupId</groupId>
    <artifactId>my.artifactId</artifactId>
    <configuration>
       <srcDir>src/main</srcDir>
       <includes>**/*.ext1</includes>
       <excludes>**/*.ext2</excludes>
    </configuration>

Many thanks,

Manos

Re: Best approach to implement includes/excludes in Mojo?

Posted by nicolas de loof <ni...@gmail.com>.
What differs between the plexus-utils DirectoryScanner and the ant one ?

Nico.

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

the plugins provided by the maven team use plexus-utils for this [1].
The relevant classes are DirectoryScanner and FileUtils. Have a look at
the resources-plugin for how it's done.

-Tim