Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Deepak Balakrishna <gb...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/03 20:58:48 UTC

script to convert from ant 1.1 to ant 1.2?

Hi.
I have several build.xml files with the older commands
and attributes (example: copyfile instead of copy).
These are deprecated in ANT 1.2. I did not want to
spend too much time trying to convert these files to
be 1.2 compliant.
 Does anybody have a script (shell/perl/bat) that I
could use to convert the files.

Thanks.
- deepak

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

RE: script to convert from ant 1.1 to ant 1.2?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>.
You might like to look at this.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=97404851902786&w=2

I haven't tried it out so YMMV.