Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ScottC <sc...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/02 00:14:43 UTC

Struts 1.1 Installation README, v 1.16

The second step in the readme references jaxp.jar which does not exist in
the latest release of JAXP. I believe it is now jaxp-api.jar and can only be
obtained from Sun by downloading the whole JWSDP.

Steps seven and eight need to be updated to reflect things being moved into
the /webapps folder as it still points to the /lib folder.

Step nine may need to be updated to conform to a more "standard" place for
locating tlds??

I'm a real newbie and I'm trying to go step-by-step in getting the 1.1
release installed and running. If I can help with making the changes and
updates to the documentation, please let me know how I can do that. :-)

Thanks,
Scott Cavness