Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matthew Pomar <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/11 01:50:51 UTC

Turbine 2.3 HTML, BODY, STYLE tags don't render.

Since I've moved my app from 2.2 to 2.3, the standard HTML tags (everything outside of the BODY tag) no longer renders. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
 - Matt

Re: Turbine 2.3 HTML, BODY, STYLE tags don't render.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Matthew Pomar wrote:

>Since I've moved my app from 2.2 to 2.3, the standard HTML tags (everything outside of the BODY tag) no longer renders. Does anyone else have this problem?

Which layout are you using?  If you have switched to
VelocityOnlyLayout then you need to see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/howto/velocityonlylayout-howto.html

If you haven't already looked at it you should also
see:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/howto/migrate-from-2_2-howto.html

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

error-no object DCH for MIME type multipart/mixed

Posted by oron ogdan <or...@netada.co.uk>.
Hello fellow Turbine users

After upgrading to 2.3 release I get the above exception when trying to send
a VecloityHtmlEmail
Can someone help in pointing out what's the problem or verify he has the
same problem ?
I have put javamail-1.3.1 + activation-1.0.2 in the lib dir.

Regards

Oron