Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 <AN...@motorola.com> on 2001/03/21 00:35:18 UTC

Which? IPlanet Application server or IPlanet web server with Str uts

Hi,

I am forced to use IPlanet for putting my application into production. I am wondering if I could use just IPlanet Web Server (IWS) for my application using Struts instead of having to use IPlanet application server(IAS). My application consists of JSPs, Servlets and Java Beans( and no EJBs). Do I need an application server in such a scenerio or would a web server be sufficient?

I would really appreciate responses from anyone who has successfully used IPlanet products with Struts.

Thanks.

-Nimmi