Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/24 19:40:22 UTC

Apache Arrow Meetup group, Nov 1 meetup in NYC

We have created a group on Meetup.com to use for organizing in-person
Arrow meetups around the world.

The first meetup will be on November 1 in NYC:
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Arrow-Meetup/events/243881693/

The meetup will be recorded and posted online later for others to watch.

This event was tweeted about a few weeks ago, but should have been
also posted on the mailing list. Apologies for this oversight.

https://twitter.com/ApacheArrow/status/915203788276948992

Perhaps we can organize a meetup in the Bay Area later in the year (or
in other cities if there is sufficient interest)

Thanks
Wes

Re: Apache Arrow Meetup group, Nov 1 meetup in NYC

Posted by Yogesh Bhardwaj <yb...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Greetings - Is a recording of this meetup available?
Thanks.

    On Friday, October 27, 2017, 8:12:24 PM EDT, Kevin Moore <ke...@quiltdata.io> wrote:

 Hi Wes,

In-person meetups sounds like a great idea. I'm definitely interested in a
bay area meetup and I expect a couple other Quilt team members will be as
well. Thanks,

Kevin

----
Kevin Moore