Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 14:58:00 UTC

Using jcifs for NTLM in HttpClient

Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate jcifs [1] into Nutch but
I just need a hint here.

I downloaded the jcifs class and updated the CLASSPATH. I was planning to
modify http.java but so many things look different:

In [1], there are several "import org.apache.http.*" statements but in
http.java the closest are "import org.apache.commons.httpclient.*", are
these equivalent (probably a dumb question:'( ).

Could you plz suggest where to add jcifs?

Regards,

Remi

[1]: http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/ntlm.html