Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Pierre DEVREUX <me...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/04/07 11:09:34 UTC

release:prepare how commit when SVN+SSH

Hi,

I would like to use mvn release:prepare but here my problem.

Our sources repository is under SVN and we access to it using SSH tunnel.

I saw we can define in setting xml, private key, passphrase and so on, but
there are useful for release:perform and not for release:prepare.

So when I try to call release:prepare, maven can't create new tag and commit
changes.

So what wrong ?

Thanks.

Pierre

Re: release:prepare how commit when SVN+SSH

Posted by Pierre DEVREUX <me...@yahoo.fr>.
I found solution :

- install TurtoiseSVN.
- add SVN_SSH environment variable
(SVN_SSH=C:\\Progra~1\\TortoiseSVN\\bin\\TortoisePlink.exe)
- launch pageant with private key (Putty).

and it is working fine.