Posted to users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org by Liu Fred <fr...@tcloudcomputing.com> on 2014/03/26 09:47:03 UTC

CS 4.3发布了,准备试用吗?

有多少人准备试用这个版本的?生产还是测试?

回复: 服务启动不成功

Posted by ganglin_lan <ga...@tcloudcomputing.com>.
先把这个问题解决了吧
2:) Detected that another management node with the same IP 192.168.131.141 is considered as running in DB, however it is not pingable, we will continue cluster initialization with this management server node

ganglin_lan

Posted by ganglin_lan <ga...@tcloudcomputing.com>.
现象是看不出问题的,得看本质,说好的log呢?

ganglin_lan

 最近新上两个节点XENserver,添加节点各项正常,同时也添加了ISCSI存储。
 启动虚拟机发现无法启动,资源 也够,检查二级存储发现是0.0KB 但是使用SSVM也启动正常,通过原有模板创建的也能正常创建。

问题来了,虚拟机创建一直不能成功,指定了ISCSI存储和新增的节点标签,发现在ISCSI的存储上,虚拟机启动出现一闪而过,在ISCSI存储发现它创建了文件,而后又删除掉了。
虚拟机就失败掉了。
这是怎么回事,问题要如何解决,谢谢

添加ISCSI存储的虚拟机出现闪退

Re: 服务启动不成功

Posted by 风南 <wi...@gmail.com>.
系统里是不是有keytool这个命令没有安装吧?你装一下试试。

> [...]
> at
> com.cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl.configure(ClusterManagerImpl.java:1347)
> at
> com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentContext.initComponentsLifeCycle(ComponentContext.java:111)
> at com.cloud.servlet.CloudStartupServlet$1.run(CloudStartupServlet.java:54)
> at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
> at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
> INFO  [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl] (Timer-2:) Detected that another
> management node with the same IP 192.168.131.141 is considered as running
> in DB, however it is not pingable, we will continue cluster initialization
> with this management server node
> INFO  [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl] (Timer-2:) Cluster manager is
> configured.
> INFO  [utils.component.ComponentContext] (Timer-2:) Configuring org.apach

Best Regards

回复: Re: 服务启动不成功

Posted by 史丽丽 <sh...@neusoft.com>.
我已经安装keytool,用命令导入 keytool -genkey -keystore /etc/cloud/management/cloud.keystore ,但是我的这个文件夹下没有cloud.keystone这个文件,网上查了一下没找到文件。

史丽丽

再看一下那个目录下的management-server.log,建议分析log应该看此文件。
可以尝试关闭防火墙

刘宇超

Re: 服务启动不成功

Posted by tanthalas <ta...@hotmail.com>.

服务启动不成功

Posted by "linuxbqj@gmail.com" <li...@gmail.com>.
CloudStack V4.3 is the next feature release of the 4.x line which
first released on November 6, 2012. Some of the noteworthy new and
improved features include:

CloudStack V4.3 是自从2012年11月6日发布的4.x系列的最新版本。CldouStack V4.3增加了如下特性:

- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V - Apache CloudStack can now manage Hyper-V
  hypervisors in addition to KVM, XenServer, VMware, LXC, and Bare Metal
  增加对微软的Hyper-V的支持。除此之外,目前Apache
CloudStack还支持的Hypervisor包括KVM,XenServer,VMware,LXC,裸设备
- Juniper OpenContrail integration - OpenContrail is a software defined
  networking controller from Juniper that CloudStack now integrates with
  to provide SDN services
   整合Juniper OpenContrail--
OpenContrail是Juniper发布的一款SDN管理器。现在CloudStack可以将OpenContrail进行整合,以提供SDN服务。
- SSL Termination support for guest VMs - Apache CloudStack can configure
  and manage SSL termination in certain load balancer devices
  Guest VMs可以使用SSL终端 Apache CloudStack可以在一些负责均衡设备上管理和配置SSL终端

- Palo Alto Firewall integration - Apache CloudStack can now manage and
  configure Palo Alto firewalls
  整合Palo ALto防火墙-Apache CloudSTack可以管理和配置Palo ALto防火墙。
- Remote access VPN for VPC networks - CloudStack's remote access VPN is
  now available for Virtual Private Cloud networks
  支持访问VPC(虚拟私有云)网络中的VPN服务 CloudStack现在支持访问在VPC(虚拟私有云)中创建的VPN服务。
- Site to Site VPN between VRs - CloudStack now allows site-to-site VPN
  connectivity to it's virtual routing devices. This permits your cloud
  computing environment to appear as a natural extension of your local
  network, or for you to easily interconnect multiple environments
  虚拟路由(VRs)之间支持Site to Site VPN。--CloudStack现在允许它的虚拟路由设备之间建立Site to
Site VPN连接。通过此特性,你的云环境看上去是你的本地网络的自然扩充。你可以方便的在不同的网络之间建立连接。
- VXLAN support expansion to include KVM - CloudStack's support for
  integrating VXLAN, the network virtualization technology that attempts
  to ameliorate scalability problems with traditional networking
  VXLAN support expansion to include
KVM--CloudStack支持整合VXLAN技术。VXLAN网络虚拟化技术用于改变传统网络中的可扩展性问题。
- SolidFire plugin extension to support KVM and hypervisor snapshots for
XenServer and ESX - SolidFire provides guaranteed Storage Quality of
  Service at the Virtual Machine level
  SolidFire(闪存阵列)扩展插件,支持KVM,支持XenServer和ESX快照,SolidFire在虚拟机的级别提供可靠的存储服务。
- Dynamic Compute offering - CloudStack now has the ability to dynamically
  scale the resources assigned to a running virtual machine instance for
  those hypervisors which support it
  提供计算资源动态分配--对于支持资源动态分配的hypervisior,CloudStack可以对运行中的虚拟主机实例进行资源的动态分配。

Downloads and Documentation

The official source code for the v4.3 release, as well as individual
contributors' convenience binaries, can be downloaded from the Apache
CloudStack downloads page at
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

The CloudStack 4.2 release includes over 110 issues from 4.2.0 and
4.2.1, including fixes for object storage support, documentation, and
more. A full list of corrected issues and upgrade instructions are
available in the Release Notes
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes

Official installation, administration, and API documentation for each
release is available at http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/
Apache CloudStack in Action

Join members of the Apache CloudStack community at the CloudStack
Collaboration Conference, taking place 9-11 April 2014 immediately
following ApacheCon. For more information, visit
http://cloudstackcollab.org

Availability and Oversight

As with all Apache products, Apache CloudStack v4.3 is released under
the Apache License v2.0, and is overseen by a self-selected team of
active contributors to the project. A Project Management Committee
(PMC) guides the Project’s day-to-day operations, including community
development and product releases. For documentation and ways to become
involved with Apache CloudStack, visit http://cloudstack.apache.org/

简单做了个翻译,英文不好

在 2014年3月26日 下午4:47,Liu Fred <fr...@tcloudcomputing.com> 写道:

--