Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 15:48:13 UTC

caching dependencies?

I've setup archiva and configured my maven build to use it and that
seems to work. However, I had expected that archiva would cache
dependencies that it downloaded but I find no evidence of this on my
archiva server. Do I need to change something in the configuration for
this to happen or have I misunderstood archivas capabilities?

Ted

Re: caching dependencies?

Posted by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Jeffery, Mark<MJ...@fnb.co.za> wrote:
> What repositories have you defined in archiva ?

I'm using the internal repository which was already defined by the
default configuration.

> Have you tailed the logs during a build to validate that archiva is
> actually downloading anything and being used by your maven build ?

Yes and I see artifacts being downloaded to my build box. I've
verified that the distributionManagement and repositories elements in
pom.xml point to my archiva server.

> After a build can you browse any artifacts from the web interface ?

Just a few like commons-beanutils, commons-logging and bouncycastle.

RE: caching dependencies?