Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2003/07/24 12:00:17 UTC

Re: [MP2] Placing Apache::RequestRec & Apache::RequestIO & APR::Tableuse statements in startup.pl

It will work.  Just be careful - if you distribute this module, the people
who use it may not include these modules in their startup.pl, and if you
discontinue usage of this module, you may end up with extra modules in
memory which aren't needed.

  Issac