Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@bbits.ca> on 2013/05/09 20:48:56 UTC

RE: NetApp Storage Integration

Hi,

Do we have anyone working on storage integration with NetApp? I just got out of a non-nda meeting with them where they told me they are integrating both Swift and PNFS. Considering they are the primary curators of the NFS kernel, I'm hoping we might have at least 1 dev interested in maybe working with them?

They are also helping me design a 'Flex-Pod' for CloudStack which could have some cool implications for system integrators and builders.

Let's discuss.