Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Kanwar Manish <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 15:03:44 UTC

Unable to get the relationships defined in Modeller to the PostgreSQL DB

Hi All

I am using Cayenne Modeller version 3.0.2.   I am using PostgreSQL 9.1
installed locally. Environment is windows XP.

I have defined my data map and added all the tables required in the DB. I
have also defined some relationships.

I am able to generate the database schema and the tables are being
successfully created in the PostgreSQL. However the relationships are not
getting created in the DB. I am not getting any errors.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance
KM

Re: Unable to get the relationships defined in Modeller to the PostgreSQL DB

Posted by Kanwar Manish <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I had all the check boxes checked in the SQL Options tab. And I had
all the tables selected in the Tables tab.

Any other option that I might have missed?

Thanks
Manish

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Posted by Kanwar Manish <ka...@gmail.com>.