Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/01 01:04:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Github PR link to JIRA issue

Ah, I see. In the page for a commit (e.g. [1]) the text “[CALCITE-5064]” appears as a blue hyperlink whereas the page for the corresponding pull request (e.g. [2]) the “[CALCITE-5064]” text is not a hyperlink.

Is that what you meant, Haisheng?

Julian

[1] https://github.com/apache/calcite/commit/d85b2a602a547290bd5be0bba68092b702400731 <https://github.com/apache/calcite/commit/d85b2a602a547290bd5be0bba68092b702400731>

[2] https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2752 <https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2752>

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.
Autolinks are listed as an "upcoming feature." I don't believe they can be
currently controlled via .asf.yaml.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org