Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 08:09:47 UTC

Re: RAMPART 354 - Release Timeline

Amila has merged above improvements to 1.6 branch and 1.6.2 releases will
available within next couple of months.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

RE: RAMPART 354 - Release Timeline

Posted by "Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal)" <Su...@cgifederal.com>.
Fair enough. Do you have tentative dates for 1.6.2 so as to help us plan our release?

These fixes will be a part of official release and not a separate patch.

Thanks !
On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Shah, Sumit (CGI Federal) <Su...@cgifederal.com>> wrote:
Hi Sagara,

Thanks for the information. I look forward to taking the new release with this fix. Do you guys have any plans of releasing such security fixes as a separate patch rather than as part of a release? I think it would let users take these patches much quickly and on a regular basis.

Thanks
Sumit

Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/<http://people.apache.org/%7Esagara/>

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.