Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io> on 2020/12/04 06:27:50 UTC

[Meeting Notes] Airflow issue triage process - Call #5 - Dec 3 2020

Hey all,

Here is the summary of our meeting earlier today.
Thank you all who joined the call, please correct anything I may have
missed.
To all those who didn't join, if you disagree with anything covered, please
voice your opinion.
Overall Summary

Key points discussed:

   -

   Elad and Paola went over the initial draft of the issue triage process
   document, including the perspective of the different personas which need to
   be addressed: Issue submitter, Contributor, and Issue resolution.
   -

   Added labels continue to be very useful and things are moving faster
   now. .
   -

   Labels have also been very useful in tracking issues to be resolved for
   the 2.0 release.
   -

   With the usefulness of the process, it is time to investigate automation
   using Github for non-responsiveness. Something like
   https://github.com/probot/no-response

*Doc links*:
*Meeting notes*:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fx46SoOnNLiqZKtrC-tOHj3zFlZfQwWuR2LRFXJnWqw/

Next meeting in 2 weeks. Skipping next week to focus on the Airflow 2.0
release.
*Date*: December 17th
*Time*: 8.30-9.30 AM Pacific / 4.30 PM GMT
*Zoom link*:
https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/94502529523?pwd=UTFCcUNzOHNoUmNROGxaQzVnTUVhQT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://astronomer.zoom.us/j/94502529523?pwd%3DUTFCcUNzOHNoUmNROGxaQzVnTUVhQT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1607494760187000&usg=AOvVaw0Q_otUIkHoXyNGZAoifPtQ>

Best regards,