Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jcarreira <jc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/31 17:05:05 UTC

MulticastDiscoveryAgent - brokerName not set

I'm getting this error:

2006-07-31 11:02:17,469 [main] WARN
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryAgent -
brokerName not set

Here's my broker configuration:

    <amq:broker brokerName="cluster" useJmx="true">
        <!--  Use the following to set the broker memory limit (in bytes)
-->
        <amq:memoryManager>
            <amq:usageManager limit="1048576"/>
        </amq:memoryManager>

        <amq:networkConnectors>
            <amq:networkConnector uri="multicast://nirvana-dev"/>
        </amq:networkConnectors>

        <amq:persistenceAdapter>
            <amq:memoryPersistenceAdapter/>
        </amq:persistenceAdapter>

        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://nirvana-dev"/>
        </amq:transportConnectors>

    </amq:broker>

Can anyone clue me in to what I've configured incorrectly?

Re: MulticastDiscoveryAgent - brokerName not set

Posted by kristoffer <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Did your process hang? Mine did, here's my post on the problem:
http://www.nabble.com/Client-hangs-in-MulticastDiscoveryAgent-tf2471996.html

regards,
-Kristoffer

Posted by Sanjiv Jivan <sa...@gmail.com>.