Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stefan Düllmann <St...@inform-ac.com> on 2003/11/21 13:06:03 UTC

Remote Test with different TestPlans

Hi,

I want to set up a remote test environment with 10 Computers, in this
case 1 Controller and 9 Clients. The Controller loads the TestPlan and
execute it per "Remote Start all" at each Client. My Problem is that
only one test plan could be executed; e.g 9 Clients are doing  "the
same"; is it possible to execute different test plans on each Client ?

Thank a lot in advance

--

Stefan Düllmann
Fuzzy Technologies Division