Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Davyd McColl <da...@codeo.co.za.INVALID> on 2021/12/16 08:54:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.14

Hi all

I'd like to raise a vote to release log4net 2.0.14. Changelog is up on the pre-release page at https://github.com/apache/logging-log4net/releases/tag/rc%2F2.0.14-rc1

I have updated staging docs and I _think_ I've done the right thing with respect to getting binaries and source up to the dev repo at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/logging, but the download links on the staging docs point to the release download area, so I'm not sure if I should rather upload there so that staging documentation "works as expected" for the vote to continue.

Thanks Ralph for assisting me in being able to uplodate artifacts myself. Much appreciated.

-d

Re: [VOTE] Release log4net 2.0.14

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik

The staging site is updated. Really only release notes and download links
changed - no api changes, so no sdk doc changes.

-d

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Davyd,

--