Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Emily Jiang <em...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/06 17:36:15 UTC

Semantic versioning Aries runtime

Since Holly has done 1.0.0 release, I am thinking to use the semenatic
versioning maven plugin to properly version our packages and bundles. What
do people think?

The baseline should be the latest released artifacts. As we are doing
component based release, we should change the baseline whenever we do
release. It will be an extra bunden if the release manager has to update
the baseline manully. Any good ideas how to make it automatic:o? I have not
done anything as yet. If anyone has tips/good ideas, please let me know.

--
Thanks
Emily

Re: Semantic versioning Aries runtime

Posted by Emily Jiang <em...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks David.

By the way, do you have a snippet of using the semantic versioning maven
plugin?
Thanks
Emily

--