Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Alan Wu <al...@oracle.com> on 2014/03/20 23:22:00 UTC

A question on concurrent access to Fuseki

Hi,

Please kindly respond to my email address as I am not part of the
mailing list.

When concurrent requests are sent to the same Fuseki (1.0.1) endpoint,
will there be multiple Dataset objects serving those concurrent requests?

Thanks,

Zhe

Re: A question on concurrent access to Fuseki

Posted by Alan Wu <al...@oracle.com>.
Hi Andy,

Thanks. It helps,

Zhe