Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/17 10:48:16 UTC

Wicket 1.5 SerializableChecker/guice

Hi

I have a case where one of the models contains a an instance of that
uses injection(guice) and the SerializableChecker says that the proxy
are not implementing Serializable, which are true but should the
wicket-guice integration pickup that and do it's magic or does it only
apply to pages?

regards Nino

Re: Wicket 1.5 SerializableChecker/guice

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Heh.. Of course 2 sec's later I got it.

Heres the error, but I don't get why the guice integration dosen't
pickup that it's IOC handled?:

11:18:34.070 [14916158@qtp-11596093-1 -
/wicket/page?34-2.IFormSubmitListener-providerSetup] ERROR
o.a.wicket.util.lang.WicketObjects - Error serializing object class
com.netdesign.wallboard.DriverSetupPage [object=[Page class =
com.netdesign.wallboard.DriverSetupPage, id = 35, render count = 3]]
org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker$WicketNotSerializableException:
Unable to serialize class:
com.netdesign.wallboard.core.dao.CoreDaoServiceImp$$EnhancerByGuice$$b57be4d3
Field hierarchy is:
  35 [class=com.netdesign.wallboard.DriverSetupPage, path=35]
    private java.lang.Object
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.children [class=[Ljava.lang.Object;]
      private java.lang.Object
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.children[0]
[class=com.netdesign.wallboard.DriverSetupPage$3,
path=35:selectedWallboardProvider]
        java.lang.Object org.apache.wicket.Component.data
[class=org.apache.wicket.model.Model]
          private java.io.Serializable
org.apache.wicket.model.Model.object
[class=com.netdesign.dao.cisco.v8.CiscoWallBoardDataProvider]
            private com.netdesign.wallboard.core.dao.CoreDaoService
com.netdesign.dao.cisco.v8.CiscoWallBoardDataProvider.coreDaoService
[class=com.netdesign.wallboard.core.dao.CoreDaoServiceImp$$EnhancerByGuice$$b57be4d3]
<----- field that is not serializable
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:346)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.checkFields(SerializableChecker.java:615)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:538)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.checkFields(SerializableChecker.java:615)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:538)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.checkFields(SerializableChecker.java:615)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:538)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:392)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.checkFields(SerializableChecker.java:615)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.check(SerializableChecker.java:538)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.SerializableChecker.writeObjectOverride(SerializableChecker.java:684)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:322)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.io.IObjectStreamFactory$DefaultObjectStreamFactory$2.writeObjectOverride(IObjectStreamFactory.java:129)
	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:322)
	at org.apache.wicket.util.lang.WicketObjects.objectToByteArray(WicketObjects.java:477)
	at org.apache.wicket.pageStore.DefaultPageStore.serializePage(DefaultPageStore.java:364)
	at org.apache.wicket.pageStore.DefaultPageStore.storePage(DefaultPageStore.java:153)
	at org.apache.wicket.page.PersistentPageManager$PersitentRequestAdapter.storeTouchedPages(PersistentPageManager.java:335)
	at org.apache.wicket.page.RequestAdapter.commitRequest(RequestAdapter.java:185)
	at org.apache.wicket.page.AbstractPageManager.commitRequest(AbstractPageManager.java:98)
	at org.apache.wicket.page.PageManagerDecorator.commitRequest(PageManagerDecorator.java:68)
	at org.apache.wicket.page.PageAccessSynchronizer$1.commitRequest(PageAccessSynchronizer.java:204)
	at org.apache.wicket.Application$3.onDetach(Application.java:1448)
	at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.detach(RequestCycle.java:515)
	at org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:263)
	at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:131)
	at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:184)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:938)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:228)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.netdesign.wallboard.core.dao.CoreDaoServiceImp$$EnhancerByGuice$$b57be4d3

wicket page:
final IModel<WallBoardDataProvider> selectedProviderModel = new
Model<WallBoardDataProvider>();

And it's the WallBoardDataProvider which gets a couple of things
injected, namely the CoreDaoService..

Im so what am I doing wrong?

regards Nino

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.