Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Tiago Freire <ti...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/06 22:08:08 UTC

Admin Party interface broken?

I have tried to fix the 'Admin Party', but the password is not being saved.

Firebug (Firefox 3.6.8) is reporting an error in which it says 'resp is
null'.

line 629: alert(errorMessage + ": " + resp.reason);

The PUT itself seems wrong, as all it is listing is a js array with one
character of the password per item on the array. no username is being
reported by Firebug as being submitted.

I am on CouchDB 1.0.1. Any ideas?

--
-----
Tiago Mikhael Pastorello Freire a.k.a. Brazilian Joe

Re: Admin Party interface broken?

Posted by Tiago Freire <ti...@gmail.com>.
To answer my own question, the installer package provided by couch.io has
something broken in it. Installing from source let me create the
administrator user.

Posted by Tiago Freire <ti...@gmail.com>.
I mean CouchDB 1.0.1.

Posted by Tiago Freire <ti...@gmail.com>.