Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jamesey <Ja...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/12 14:20:20 UTC

seeing Gets in Tomcat.. even though pages are Posts..

here is a copy of the Tomcat console for my struts application..
as per my earlier posts. my browser was displaying the request parameters in
the url bar
(localhost/myApp/find.do?id=3&name=bob) even though i'm using the POST
method.

i then noticed a funny thing in Tomcat console.. the requestproccessor seems
to get three requests for this submission... a post followed by two gets...

anyone any ideas why?
Mar 12, 2003 1:17:11 PM org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor process

INFO: Processing a 'POST' for path '/find'

Mar 12, 2003 1:17:12 PM org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor process

INFO: Processing a 'GET' for path '/find'

Mar 12, 2003 1:17:12 PM org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor process

INFO: Processing a 'GET' for path '/find'

find.do?pcnNo=&vehReg=