Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 15:20:03 UTC

Maintenance plan for 1.0.x?

Hi,

Was wondering, whats the current plan for maintenance on 1.0.x?

We're noticing a few issues on our side that we'd like to get contributed
back to Usergrid and were wondering if a 1.0.x was in the works?

John

Re: Maintenance plan for 1.0.x?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I don't think we have discussed any plan, but I think a 1.0.x release would
be a great idea -- especially if you have fixes.

- Dave