Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2017/07/15 01:34:13 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Hi,

I notice in this check in you changed all of the event contestants to hard coded strings i.e. HTTPConstants.STATUS - > “httpStatus”.

Any reason for that change especially given the conversion on the dev list recently that it doesn’t matter and the using constants is the preferred way?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
No problem! We have your words on Dev list! :P :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
It’s kind of low on my priority list right now… ;-)

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Alex,
 +1
Thanks for such reminder! Really wish someone could start look into that!

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Can we focus more on the priorities from the summit [1]?

Sonar Cube analysis was discussed at the summit i.e. items 5 and 6 which it can help with.

> Or maybe a feature like AMF that some folks really need?

I’m not interested in AMF support so it’s unlikely I’ll work on it.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Justin, this is not worth the time being spent on it.

Can we focus more on the priorities from the summit [1]?  Or maybe a
feature like AMF that some folks really need?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3ef2cc9fcd17bbf0c81b38c35586790255277f
bb4f727db8882920ec@%3Cdev.flex.apache.org%3E

-Alex

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Can you please revert those changes please - they are not required and not in agreement with what we have discussed on the list.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: git commit: [flex-asjs] [refs/heads/develop] - Added support for JS upload progress events

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Not really. I wrote the original code and I was making these changes anyway and some of the lines were really long.