Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/27 13:32:29 UTC

Kandula interop tests

Hi all,
These days I'm trying to test Kandula against the Interop scenarios given in
the interop document used at the Interop workshop held early this year. It
would be really great if we can find a interop end point used at that
interop workshop ( hoping that somebody might have it available still).

Kandula performs well for the Completion protocol test (Completion Commit)
and performs the necessary message exchange required for the test.
But found out that there is a faulty message going form the ATCorrdinator
when running the sample currently provided with kandula (Interop sample). It
been rolled back.

will upload the new interop tests soon.

regards,
~Thilina Gunarathne