Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Shyam Yadav <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 13:37:42 UTC

new version 1.5.0 is not ready to create a dot so file

____________________________________

Re: new version 1.5.0 is not ready to create a dot so file

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Have you placed Axis2/C on to your lib path?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Shyam Yadav wrote:
> error is like ...
>
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -laxis2
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>

> shyam
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva
> <supun06@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'm little bit confused. Are you trying to create a so with axis2c
>     client functionality embedded in it? Can you please send the error
>     you are getting as well?
>
>     Supun.
>
>     On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Shyam Yadav <shyamydv@gmail.com
>     <ma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>              Hi ;
>
>             I am using Apache Axis2/C 1.0.0 in client side. I am using
>             HTTP protocol for communication. Now I have to use HTTPS
>             protocol. I have found a documentation for HTTPS in manual
>             of AXIS2/C(13. Using SSL Client). But the
>             "transportReceiver" tag is not available in axis2.xml,
>             though i have used "--enable-openssl=yes."
>
>             I have manually created the tag, but it didnt work.
>

>             I have also installed latest release 1.5.0.
>             <http://1.5.0./> <http://1.5.0 <http://1.5.0.0/>.> There i
>             have found "transportReceiver" tag in axis2c.xml. But
>             getting a new error while try to create so file of my
>             client code.
>

>             /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -laxis2
>             collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>

>             So, please can you suggest how to solve my problem.
>

>             Thanking you
>
>             Regards
>
>             Shyam
>

>         --
>         __________________________________________________________________
>
>         ____________________________________
>

>     --
>     Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
>     http://wso2.org <http://wso2.org/>
>     Web Services with Axis2/C http://wsaxc.blospot.com
>     <http://wsaxc.blospot.com/>

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: new version 1.5.0 is not ready to create a dot so file

Posted by Shyam Yadav <sh...@gmail.com>.
error is like ...

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shyam,

"Shyam Yadav" <sh...@gmail.com> writes:

>     I have also installed latest release 1.5.0. <http://1.5.0.> There i have
>     found "transportReceiver" tag in axis2c.xml. But getting a new error while
>     try to create so file of my client code.
>

>     /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -laxis2
>     collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Yes, your problem is not clear to me too. If possible please give some
more details regarding your problem.

Please attach your log files and descriptive errors.

thanks,
Dinesh