Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/30 07:51:40 UTC

[Tapestry Wiki] Update of "OlveHansen" by ErikVullings

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ErikVullings:
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/OlveHansen

  Email: [[MailTo(olve AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com)]]

- ...
  I am currently a newbie in Tapestry development, but I really like this framework, and looking forward to use it alot!

  I hope to contribute to this wiki, with some of the things I wonder about, as well as using this for my personal homepage in this wiki, so I can ease the navigation.