Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/17 19:03:31 UTC

What if I need to generate and attach two wsdls in one maven build?

Is there a parameter on cxf-java2ws-plugin that allows decoration of
the name or addition of a classifier?

Re: What if I need to generate and attach two wsdls in one maven build?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 17 December 2010 1:03:31 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> Is there a parameter on cxf-java2ws-plugin that allows decoration of
> the name or addition of a classifier?

There isn't right now, but it would take you about 2 minutes to add one.   :-)

Seriously, add a "classifier" field and at line 418 of the mojo, call the
attach that takes the classifier if set.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org