Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org> on 2006/01/31 20:33:08 UTC

[Fwd: NutchCVS/0.8-dev]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NutchCVS/0.8-dev
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:40:45 +0900 (JST)
From: fchoong@netbeans.jp
To: nutch-agent@lucene.apache.org

Hi, I see that NutchCVS/0.8-dev is trying to crawl the
firecat.nihonsoft.org website, but it seems to be stuck on the redirect
from root(/) to the index page (/index.nsp). My guess is that because
firecat(a server-side JavaScript Webserver) will append NSESSIONIDs to
incoming requests to root, nutch gets confused. If you try to visit
http://firecat.nihonsoft.org from your browser, you will see what I mean.
Since the redirect is valid, I think it may be a bug with Nutch. If it is
a bug with firecat, I would be happy to fix it.
                                                                  David Fu.