Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 13:07:40 UTC

Synapse transport test failure

Hi devs,

I am seeing a test failure in the transports module, I had to exclude the
following test cases to get the build working for me. Any clue on what
causes this issue? Is this local to me or are there any others who are
getting the same failure?

Tests in error;

org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListenerTest
org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.listener.XMLAsyncMessageTestCase
org.apache.synapse.transport.testkit.listener.XMLRequestResponseMessageTestCase

Thanks,
Ruwan.

--
Ruwan Linton
http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

Re: Synapse transport test failure

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information Andreas, I just committed the exclusion...

Thanks,
Ruwan

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Ruwan,

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Ruwan,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Ruwan,

There are indeed some tests in HttpCoreNIOListenerTest that randomly
fail on some systems. I think this is caused by the fact that
HttpCoreNIOSender#init returns before the listener is actually ready
to process outgoing messages.