Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by co...@stan.gbuild.org on 2006/06/05 13:00:02 UTC

Unassigned Patches: week of 06-05-2006

Project: Apache Geronimo
Assignee: Unassigned
Geronimo Info: Patch Available

Total: 25 items

  DATE UPDATED   KEY              SUMMARY
  Dec 18 2005  - GERONIMO-1381  - [Daytrader] Removed unused code

  Dec 22 2005  - GERONIMO-1400  - modularize daytrader deployment plan

  Jan  3 2006  - GERONIMO-1413  - Console needs to set JSP and Servlet contentType to UTF-8

  Jan  8 2006  - GERONIMO-1260  - simplify construction of the combined deployment plan: deployment plan template and preprocessor

  Jan  9 2006  - GERONIMO-1163  - improve jmx debug console

  Jan 19 2006  - GERONIMO-1498  - DriverDownloader.DriverInfo causes java.io.NotSerializableException during server shutdown

  Jan 19 2006  - GERONIMO-1499  - Daytrader:  uncomment the drop table statements in daytrader.sql

  Jan 19 2006  - GERONIMO-1501  - Daytrader:  remove hardcoded dependency versions in project.xml

  Jan 23 2006  - GERONIMO-1534  - Daytrader:  ejb-ql-compiler-factory element is wrong for DB2 or Oracle db

  Jan 27 2006  - GERONIMO-1341  - POP3 Implementation

  Feb 21 2006  - GERONIMO-1396  - Provide consistent look and feel for table views in the web console across all portlets

  Feb 23 2006  - GERONIMO-1648  - Eliminate unnecessary config parent (import) dependencies

  Feb 25 2006  - GERONIMO-1652  - EJBModuleImpl.getEJBs() always return an empty array

  Mar  6 2006  - GERONIMO-1700  - Web Console prints a stack trace when attempting to deploy an application that is already deployed.

  Mar  6 2006  - GERONIMO-1701  - Improve the EJB Server portlet

  Mar  7 2006  - GERONIMO-1657  - CommandSupport doesn't bubble up the exception. Prints stacktrace.

  Mar 16 2006  - GERONIMO-1130  - Implement WebServer Manager (statistics gathering/reporting) management interface

  Mar 21 2006  - GERONIMO-1757  - rarRelativePath is not set correctly cause showplan.jsp displayswrong instruction

  Apr  6 2006  - GERONIMO-1783  - Welcome application i18n

  Apr 10 2006  - GERONIMO-1804  - The name of JNDI/RMI service provider is hardcoded in the sources.

  Apr 11 2006  - GERONIMO-1826  - Naming tests might not work on non-Sun VMs.

  Apr 12 2006  - GERONIMO-1833  - Non-public Sun classes dependencies in tests

  Apr 13 2006  - GERONIMO-1840  - NamingPropertiesTest is not compatible with non-Sun VMs.

  Apr 26 2006  - GERONIMO-1911  - HTTPS algorithm=Default is not preserved after the server is started

  Apr 28 2006  - GERONIMO-1813  - When already deployed application is hot deployed once gain , Server doesn't delete the module from hot deployed directory

Re: Unassigned Patches: week of 06-05-2006

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jun 5, 2006, at 9:41 AM, James Strachan wrote:

> On 6/5/06, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:
>> On 6/5/06, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I've just added a couple of trivial scripts for ActiveMQ and
>> > ServiceMix - though am not sure if these trivial shell scripts in
>> > gbuild fall under the Geronimo ReviewThenCommit? If there's an
>> issue I
>> > can always move them into the ActiveMQ and ServiceMix repos.
>>
>> Well, I don't want to be a PITA, but as you know THE board was quite
>> picky about it and until it's changed we need to vote each and every
>> change unless it's a bug (which is not in this case). That's my
>> understanding. Sorry! On the other hand if it's so trivial, getting
>> 3x+1 won't be any problem ;)
>
> Given that these 2 shell scripts have nothing to do with Geronimo at
> all - its maybe best if I moved them out of the gbuild SVN area and
> put them in the activemq and servicemix repos instead.
>
> Apologies for the noise.

My opinion is that these scripts form documentation of geronimo and
related projects and thus do not need RTC.  It certainly is not clear
to me how I would apply such a change locally and test it, since IIUC
it is designed to be run by a cron job on a particular machine.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/5/06, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've just added a couple of trivial scripts for ActiveMQ and
> ServiceMix - though am not sure if these trivial shell scripts in
> gbuild fall under the Geronimo ReviewThenCommit? If there's an issue I
> can always move them into the ActiveMQ and ServiceMix repos.

Well, I don't want to be a PITA, but as you know THE board was quite
picky about it and until it's changed we need to vote each and every
change unless it's a bug (which is not in this case). That's my
understanding. Sorry! On the other hand if it's so trivial, getting
3x+1 won't be any problem ;)

> James

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: Unassigned Patches: week of 06-05-2006

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/5/06, Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:11 AM, James Strachan wrote:
>
> > Anyone know how this report is setup? I'd love a similar report for
> > ActiveMQ and ServiceMix to help us get patches applied ASAP
>
> Hi James,
> They are nice.
>
> David Blevins created the scripts. You can find them here -- https://
> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/stan/jirareports
>
> The scripts are run as cron jobs on one of the GBuild machines
> (stan.gbuild.org). I expect we can add some activemq jobs, also...

Great thanks!

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:11 AM, James Strachan wrote:

> Anyone know how this report is setup? I'd love a similar report for
> ActiveMQ and ServiceMix to help us get patches applied ASAP

Hi James,
They are nice.

David Blevins created the scripts. You can find them here -- https://
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/gbuild/stan/jirareports

The scripts are run as cron jobs on one of the GBuild machines
(stan.gbuild.org). I expect we can add some activemq jobs, also...

--kevan

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.