Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Hubert Rabago <hr...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/21 17:09:27 UTC

Test JSPs

There are test JSPs in
/taglib/trunk/src/webapp/org/apache/struts/taglib/html.  How are these
being used?  I remember running Maven builds on taglib and not seeing
tests that use these (not that I knew what I was looking for).  There
are deprecated tags that I'm removing that are being referenced by
some of these tags.

Re: Test JSPs

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Yes, please do.

I think all of those tests need some TLC.  There's a chance I'll have
some unexpected free time next week, so I will see what I can do.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

Re: Test JSPs