Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Raffaele Palmieri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 15:14:53 UTC

Release 0.12.1

Hi to all, sorry for very late response, but I hadn't subscribed to dev
mailing list.
I read the answers from public mailing lists, I realized that Content Hub
and Cms Adapter are no longer in development,
so two main alternatives remain Fusepool ECS and Apache Manifold, I will
give a more detailed look to them.
In the meantime I ask when release 0.12.1 will be ready with Marmotta's
integration.
Thanks,
cheers,
Raffaele.