Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/11/08 16:09:36 UTC

Creating a 4.1 Branch

Well folks,

I think it's about time we get serious about doing a 4.1 release.  In
that effort I'm going to create a 4.1 branch in SVN unless anybody has
an objection.  Please let me know!

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Creating a 4.1 Branch

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1.

4.1 is long overdue (as is getting the 4.0.2 release out of the door too :)

--

James
-------

Re: Creating a 4.1 Branch

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 11/8/06, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Well folks,
>
> I think it's about time we get serious about doing a 4.1 release.  In
> that effort I'm going to create a 4.1 branch in SVN unless anybody has
> an objection.  Please let me know!

Yay!

Bruce
);'