Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Sterk <Pa...@Sun.COM> on 2007/09/21 20:17:13 UTC

Debugging AntMojoTest in netbeans

Hi,

I have netbeans 5.5.1 and maven 2.0.7.  I also have mevenide 2.3.

I am new to maven and would like to setup a break point in the
AntMojoTest and debug the code using netbeans.  I have tried to do this
using java -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=9009,server=y,suspend=y
org.apache.maven.plugin.ant.AntMojoTest and connecting via netbeans.
The problem is that the DefaultPlexusContainer cannot find the AntMojo
component.  I suspect this is because I am running outside the maven
framework.

Could someone please explain the proper way to do this?

Paul

p.s. - I googled 'maven netbeans debug ', but did not find anything
useful.