Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "t. winkler" <t....@sdz-medien.de> on 2003/03/12 14:51:46 UTC

- I could find an Element using the totally stupid and insecure Id/ID/id searcher method: soapenv:Body

Hello there,

Why does this message come up "- I could find an Element using the totally stupid and insecure Id/ID/id searcher method: soapenv:Body" when I do it like that here <soapenv:Body Id="body">?

Without the id="body" the signature values and digest values were all the same even in different methods.

Someone still there who knows who to run the Serverside Handler in the right way? Still doesn't want to start verifying on my system, seems it's not started at all, but it's deployed and it's listed in the sever-config.wsdd and as said, the Clientside signing is working!

Best regards,
Tobias Winkler