Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl> on 2016/02/12 15:28:12 UTC

bugs I think i found in PGA

Hey guys, i found some bugs in PGA, could you put them in JIRA if necessary?

Storage Resource not delatable - delete-sr funtion in pga returns null.

the gateway preference fails on some sort of nullpointer error when no
uncelectedCRs are in the database..

                foreach( (array)$gatewaysInfo["allCRs"] as $crId => $cr){
                        if( ! in_array($cr->computeResourceId,
$gatewaysInfo["selectedCRs"]) )
                        $unselectedCRs[] = $cr;
                }

                foreach( (array)$gatewaysInfo["allSRs"] as $index => $sr){
                        if( ! in_array($sr->storageResourceId,
$gatewaysInfo["selectedSRs"]) )
                        $unselectedSRs[] = $sr;
                 }
unfortunately i'm not php skilled enough to fix this..

Also in Edit your gateway preferences when I try to add a SR I get "Looks
like something went wrong. Please go back and try again or report this
problem using the help feature." But see nothing going wrong in the logs..

Thanks,

Eric

--
Central Veterinary Institute of Wageningen UR (CVI)
Department of Infection Biology

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153
E-mail: eric.kuijt@wur.nl
Web: http://www.cvi.wur.nl

Re: bugs I think i found in PGA

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Eric,

The way Apache Meritocratic contributions work is to have you recorded contributions. Bug reporting is an important part of that [1]. Can you please create an account on apache JIRA (the same account works for all apache 150+ projects) and create this issue?  Here is the JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/airavata/ <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/airavata/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel>

Thanks,
Suresh
[1] - http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html <http://airavata.apache.org/community/get-involved.html>