Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Joan Bellver Faus <jb...@dsic.upv.es> on 2010/04/19 11:28:36 UTC

Problems in session with the EXTERNAL autenticaction.

Hello, I'm using the c++ broker  and java client, for authentication
using the SASL mechanism EXTERNAL.

My question is that when a user tries excute an action that is not
allowed in the file acl, the broker I disabled the whole session, not
may take further action on that session, since I returned the same
exception.

Is there any way to handle this exception, warning the user, and can
continue executing other actions permitted?.

Regards.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Problems in session with the EXTERNAL autenticaction.

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
The unauthorized exception will destroy the session.
You need to handle the exception and recreate a new session.
This behaviour is the same for python, c++ (or for that matter any amqp client).

Rajith

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM, Joan Bellver Faus <jb...@dsic.upv.es> wrote:

> Hello, I'm using the c++ broker  and java client, for authentication using
> the SASL mechanism EXTERNAL.
>
> My question is that when a user tries excute an action that is not allowed
> in the file acl, the broker I disabled the whole session, not may take
> further action on that session, since I returned the same exception.
>
> Is there any way to handle this exception, warning the user, and can
> continue executing other actions permitted?.
>
> Regards.

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat