Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Raffaele Ragni <ra...@cone.it> on 2002/09/24 11:07:52 UTC

Groups and how handling them

Hi,
i am using a lot groups in my portlets, but when i've seen that there isnt a way to set them in jetspeed,
i did a portlet of mine to set them.
Now, it works but it access directly to database, not like other portlets of security does.
I have seen that there is a 'grant role' function so i were wondering if there were a 'grant group' one too (and revoke too obviously)
Anyone knows of this?

|- Raffaele Ragni < raffaele.ragni@cone.it >
|- Tel 071 2900854 / Fax 071 2908551 / Cel 333 3659770
|- CONE Sistemi Informativi

Re: Groups and how handling them

Posted by Raffaele Ragni <ra...@libero.it>.
Sorry, i've did some mistakes on sending tha mail. it was for the User list

<=- Raffaele Ragni -=>

Posted by Stefaan <sn...@phreaker.net>.
sorry,