Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/08/25 16:21:14 UTC

Getting the system template when using Swift as Secondary Storage

Hi,

So far, the only way I found to get SSVM running if using Swift as
SecStorage is to initially configure the secondary storage as standard
NFS, get the SSVMs to start, and then switch back to Swift + NFS
Staging. I have a feeling that this is not the expected behavior. Should
we be able to start the zone without having to switch from standard NFS
to Swift once the SSVMs are up?

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_

Re: Getting the system template when using Swift as Secondary Storage

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
I opened a bug. If anybody wants to look at it. Ill upload the
management log snippet on the morning:

If the file structure is present, the routing-1 template is not pulled
back from swift, and the SSVM creation fails. However, if I strip one
directory level to make it template/1 instead of template/1/1, it's all
working.

FG