Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Tuo, Erming" <er...@sap.com> on 2015/09/08 16:13:59 UTC

Share Entity across $metadata

Dear Olingo team,

In our project, instead of having one giant $metadata, we modularize our Odata service for performance gains, but sometimes we want to share Entity across different $metadata. Is there any way to do it?

Thx

Erming

Re: Share Entity across $metadata

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Erming,

Please take look at "References" in OData spec http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata/v4.0/errata02/os/complete/part3-csdl/odata-v4.0-errata02-os-part3-csdl-complete.html#_Toc406397930 which defines how reference multiple $metadata documents.

Ramesh..