Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Genís Pujol <gp...@ngeografics.com> on 2010/06/03 16:56:11 UTC

where does tapestry5 look for component classes?

Hello list,

I'm getting the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error invoking service builder
method org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateCor
eModule.buildHibernateSessionSource(Logger, List, RegistryShutdownHub)
(at HibernateCoreModule.java:123) (for service 'H
ibernateSessionSource'): component class not found:
com.mcompany.UsuarioTerritorioPerfilId

Where does tapestry look for component classes?

I do have the hibernate and the java classes files in the entities
directory under my package...

any ideas?

greetings,

Genis

Re: where does tapestry5 look for component classes?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
The error you are seeing comes from Hibernate and concerns their idea
of a data component (a partial entity embedded in a true entity).
Check your annotations and/or Hibernate configuration files.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Christian Riedel
<cr...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Genis,
>
> it depends on the configuration you made in your web.xml.
> Look here: http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/guide/component-classes.html
>
> Cheers,
> Christian
>

> Am 03.06.2010 um 16:56 schrieb Genís Pujol:
>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I'm getting the following error:
>>
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error invoking service builder method org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.HibernateCor
>> eModule.buildHibernateSessionSource(Logger, List, RegistryShutdownHub) (at HibernateCoreModule.java:123) (for service 'H
>> ibernateSessionSource'): component class not found: com.mcompany.UsuarioTerritorioPerfilId
>>
>> Where does tapestry look for component classes?
>>
>> I do have the hibernate and the java classes files in the entities directory under my package...
>>
>> any ideas?
>>
>> greetings,
>>
>> Genis

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: where does tapestry5 look for component classes?

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Genis,