Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Dirk Drazenovic <Di...@t-online.de> on 2003/05/17 16:22:16 UTC

non-bug issues in status.xml

Hello World,

i want to suggest to add a feature to status.xml. Would it be possible to
add something similar to the fixes-bug attribute but to be a bit more
unspecific?

The background is that we are tracking, beside bugs, additions(new features)
and enhancements of existing features.

IMHO it would be useful to have a "Resolves issue #xx" in the generated
changes.html.

Here is what i did[1] in changes2document.xsl (copy-paste):