Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jacob Shadix <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 14:49:39 UTC

upgrade to Cassandra 3.0.12

I've recently upgraded to 3.0.12 and unable to run CQLSH.
No appropriate python interpreter found.

The current python version installed is 2.6.6. I realize I need to upgrade
to 2.7.12 at least, but I also cannot remove the 2.6.6 version. Are there
any recommendations for installing a newer version of python alongside the
older release?

-- Jacob Shadix

Re: upgrade to Cassandra 3.0.12

Posted by Enrique Bautista <en...@openjawtech.com>.
Hi Jacob,

if you use RHEL/Centos, this article in Datastax Help Center explains how
to solve the issue:
https://support.datastax.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000180726--No-appropriate-python-interpreter-found-when-running-cqlsh

Kind regards,

--
Enrique Bautista
Software Engineer

--
*The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not an

Re: upgrade to Cassandra 3.0.12

Posted by Jacob Shadix <ja...@gmail.com>.
I installed 2.7 and updated PYTHONPATH, but it is still not finding the
newer version.

-- Jacob Shadix

Posted by Voytek Jarnot <vo...@gmail.com>.