Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Marco Stolle <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/20 18:43:33 UTC

missing requirement question

Hello,

i think i made some progress since my last post, i have a working felix and
already tried some of the tutorials (that worked and gave me a better
understanding of it all).
But i am still trying to get the upnp samples working but when starting
these bundles i get following error :

DEBUG: No viable candidates
(org.apache.felix.framework.resolver.ResolveException: Unable to resolve
53.0: missing requirement [53.0] package;
(&(package=org.osgi.service.device)(version>=1.1.0)))
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
it.cnr.isti.niche.osgi.upnp.basedriver [53]: Unable to resolve 53.0: missing
requirement [53.0] package;
(&(package=org.osgi.service.device)(version>=1.1.0))

this is the result of starting the basedriver i downloaded from
sourceforge.net domoware but i get a similar error using the bundles i
downloaded with the felix project. Its possible to install these bundles but
not to start them.

i understand Felix is looking for the package org.osgi.service.device but
where do i get this package or if it's allready in the trunk how do i tell
Felix where to look, is it a classpath thing?

thanks for the help

Marco

--
Groetjes