Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Fabio souza <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/21 23:33:06 UTC

DOSGi and new Intent definitions

Hi everybody,

I created a cxf feature that acts like a timer and I'd like to use it
while accessing some dosgi services.

The idea was to setup an extra intent (using
"service.exported.intents.extra" property) while registering a new
service. However, as far as I could understand, in order to that new
intent type to be correctly recognized, I should add it to an
Intent-Map.xml file. In that file, I should refer to a namespace and
that namespace should be associated to a namespace handler which
should be responsible for linking that intent to my feature. Is this
right?

Well, looking at the intents-map.xml that comes with dosgi, I could
see that it only refers to namespaces that are already defined inside
cxf itself... So, I would like to know if it is possible to define my
own namespace handlers without modifying cxf source files.

Could anyone please help me?

Thank you very much!

--
Fábio

Re: DOSGi and new Intent definitions

Posted by Fabio souza <fa...@gmail.com>.
Ok, David, I`ll see the source code. Thank you, very much!

cheers,

Fabio

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fabio,