Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Sam Bisbee <sa...@sbisbee.com> on 2010/12/10 04:46:55 UTC

Boston CouchDB Hack Night

Hello everyone,

A quick reminder that next Thursday is the December Boston CouchDB Hack Night.
We all come around a "round table" with our laptops to talk about CouchDB and
write code together. This is a great event for beginners and experts alike: ask
questions, get help with code, collaborate, and learn.

RSVP & URL: http://bocoup.eventwax.com/couchdb-hack-night-december-2010

When: 6pm on Thursday Dec 16th

Where: Bocoup (MBTA/driving directions & parking: http://loft.bocoup.com/)

Food: Beer and pizza will be provided for FREE thanks to Cloudant.com

We will be scheduling this for the third Thursday of every month. Feel free to
follow us on Twitter @bostoncouch for updates, and let us know if you already
have ideas of what you want to work on.

Special thanks goes to Cloudant for sponsoring food, and Bocoup for providing
the space.

Cheers,

--
Sam Bisbee